Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Innovation in Science and Mathematics Education (formerly CAL-laborate International)?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses)
- Please ensure that any figures created using Microsoft Office are “grouped” to allow for easy insertion and resizing if needed.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The paper is formatted according to the Paper Guidelines found on the IJISME site.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.